Give yourself a good self-pamper sesh by treating yourself to a good facial massage daily. “Not only does it rejuvenates the skin to restore that youthful glow,” it also improves lymphatic & blood circulation for a firmer, uplifted appearance.
How to use your facial roller?
Apply your daily moisturizer (serum, cream or mask) to clean skin and gently massage. 5 to 10 minutes a day is enough.
1. Forehead: start with the large roller in the middle of the forehead and massage out to one ear and then the other. Do this 3 to 5 times in the same area. Then repeat with the small end.
2. Nose, lips: massage with the large roller from the top of the nose to the ear. Repeat then move on to the area around the lips and chin.
3. Chin: from the chin, follow the contours of the cheeks up to the ears. Repeat 3 to 5 times on each side.
4. Eyes: with the small stone, gently massage the eyelids and eye area.
5. Facial contours and neck: starting from the chin, massage along the cheeks. Then move down from the center of the cheeks to the neck and massage again.
Tip: keep your roller in the refrigerator for added effectiveness.